Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Kamoti may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase Kamoti’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Kamoti may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Kamoti collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Kamoti may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Kamoti and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Kamoti may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons: Profit, and other reasons TBD.
Kamoti may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Kamoti may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Kamoti, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Kamoti may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kamoti or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kamoti; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Kamoti, or the public.
Opt-Out of Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling or disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale or disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page _________________.
Tracking User Behavior
Kamoti may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Kamoti, in order to determine what Kamoti services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Kamoti to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Kamoti. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Kamoti website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will: • Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Kamoti does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Kamoti by contacting us here:
– Web page: _________________
– Email: _________________
– Phone: _________________
From time to time, Kamoti may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Kamoti, you may opt out of such communications by Unsubscribe button.
Changes to this Statement
Kamoti welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Kamoti has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Kamoti at:
Staten Island, New York 10306
Effective as of March 22, 2022